The Boston Committee for CARE is part of a nationwide network of committees working as a unified force to lead, energize and resource a shared vision of investing in women and girls as a multiplier for change.Learn more about the Boston Committee for CARE
Bill Mosakowski, Honorary Chair
Elizabeth Gorman and Mark Kritzman
Deva Hirsch and Stuart Peskin, Honorary
Farida Kathawalla, Honorary
- Get insider perspectives on global humanitarian issues directly from CARE leadership and experts in the field, including on our COVID-19 response.
- Meet other changemakers across the Northeast and beyond
- Amplify your philanthropic impact.
Committee member benefits include exclusive access to CARE:
- An annual meeting in Boston with Michelle Nunn, CARE’s President and CEO, who will brief Committee members on CARE’s priorities and initiatives.
- Access to invitation-only briefings and virtual events in Boston that feature CARE program experts and special dignitaries.