Promising practices toward gender justice, resilience and food/nutrition security
- Women's village savings and loans groups
- Solidarity and organizing among the marginalized
- Engaging men as equal partners/family
- Male support groups: toward equity
These practices support strong relations - among family and intimate partners, peers and communities - toward gender justice.
These approaches work toward supporting individuals and institutions to work in a way that is inclusive, effective and accountable to diverse people's rights and needs.
- Leadership and Civic Associations
- Leadership, networks, and electoral elections
- Collective action in value chains
- Cross-agency advocacy coalitions
These approaches support women's leadership, networks and coalitions to positively influence policies, laws, norms, and institutional practices toward gender justice.