CARE IMPACT Awards Dinner
Celebrate With CARE
In its inaugural year, this evening honored the stories of extraordinary women, men, and partners who are champions for women and girls as global change-makers.
Adena Friedman, President and Chief Executive Officer, Nasdaq - receiving the Award for Women's Economic Advancement
Glenn Hutchins, Chairman, North Island and Co-Founder, Silver Lake - receiving the Award for Accelerator of Innovation
Iman, Founder and CEO of Iman Cosmetics, Skincare and Fragrances - receiving the Award for Global Health
Dina H. Powell, Partner, Goldman Sachs & Co. - receiving the Award for Global Leadership
- Martha Brooks - Board Chair, CARE USA; President and COO (Retired), Novelis Inc.
- Lauren Conrad and Hannah Skvarla - Co-Founders, The Little Market
- Helene Gayle - President and CEO, The Chicago Community Trust; President Emeritus, CARE
- Devry Boughner Vorwerk - Corporate VP, Corporate Affairs, Cargill
Honorary Congressional Committee
- The Honorable John Boozman – United States Senate
- The The Honorable Susan Collins - United States Senate
- The Honorable Dianne Feinstein - United States Senate
- The Honorable Kirsten Gillibrand - United States Senate
- The Honorable Johnny Isakson - United States Senate
- The Honorable Patrick Leahy - United States Senate
- The Honorable Jeff Merkley - United States Senate
- The Honorable Charles E. Schumer - Democratic Leader, United States Senate
- The Honorable Debbie Dingell - U.S. House of Representatives
- The Honorable Grace Meng - U.S. House of Representatives
- The Honorable Ed Royce – U.S. House of Representatives
- The Honorable Austin Scott - U.S. House of Representatives
To join the Host Committee or get involved, please contact Nia Carter at 973.309.1829 or at email@example.com.
2018 Host Committee
Thank you to our generous Host Committee for supporting CARE's work around the world.
Save the Date 2019
Join us for the CARE 2019 IMPACT Awards Dinner on Thursday, November 21 at the Mandarin Oriental in New York City.
Mandarin Oriental Hotel
The Mandarin Oriental New York is offering CARE guests a discounted rate. For booking, use the link below, or call (866) 801-8880 (press #3 for planned events) and request the group rate for the CARE USA Room Block.
The Hudson Hotel New York is offering CARE guests a discounted rate. For booking, use the link below or call (702) 577-2830, specify the hotel and group name - Hudson Hotel, CARE 2018 Impact Awards Dinner. Reservations at this group rate will be accepted until 10/23.