Donate by Phone
Please use the following numbers to reach us and make your secure credit card donation:
Within the United States: 1-800-521-CARE or 1-800-521-2273 (24 hours)
Outside the United States: +1-404-681-2552 (M-F, 8:30 a.m.-6:00 p.m. ET)
For general information, please call 1-800-422-7385.
Donate by Mail
Click the link below, print out the form and mail it — with check or credit card information — to CARE’s secure, authorized donation processor at the address below:
P.O. Box 1870
Merrifield VA 22116-8070
Donate by Electric Funds Transfer
For donations of $1,000 or less, you may be able to make an electronic transfer of funds to CARE through online personal banking. Here’s how:
- Click here to find whether your bank is listed as a participant.
- If your bank is listeda, log into your online banking platform.
- Your online banking should have an option to make a payment (often referred to as “Bill Pay” or similar). Select that payment option.
- Select the button to “Add a Company” or similar.
- A search window should pop up. In the search field, type in “CARE” and click the Search button. Select “CARE International Charity,” then “Donation.”b
If your donation amount is greater than $1,000, or CARE is not listed as a payee by your bank, you can still donate to CARE by check through your bank’s online portal by entering CARE’s lockbox address:
P.O. Box 1870
Merrifield, VA 22116-8070
- Type in the amount you wish to donate.
- During this process, you should also see a field labeled “Account Number” or “Memo” to record additional information. Please insert “Donation.”
- Click “Submit” or similar button to complete the transfer process.
- Within 30 days of your donation, you will receive a tax deductible receipt via the personal mailing address currently linked with your bank account. To update this information, please reach out to your banking institution directly. Additional information regarding receipts for donations made directly to CARE can be provided by contacting 1-800-422-7385 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
a. If you did not find your bank, you may still be able to donate to CARE via an electronic transfer of funds. Please see CARE’s Electronic Bank Transfer instructions and ask your bank representative whether they can assist you in sending an ACH transfer to CARE.
b. If this transfer is for a payment to CARE (for services, reimbursement, etc.), once you select “CARE International Charity,” then select “Non-Donation.”