Scale X Design Accelerator
Thank you to everyone who attended this year's Scale X Design events in Atlanta, New York, and San Francisco!
Check out highlights from the event here:
Now Accepting Applications
CARE announces the open application period for the FOURTH cohort of the Scale X Design (SXD) Accelerator and Challenge. CARE’s Scale X Design Accelerator is a program that arms development practitioners with new skills, mentorship and resources they need to go from idea to impact. CARE’s Scale X Design Challenge is an event that brings together leading social entrepreneurs, investors, corporate executives and development practitioners for collaborative workshops and a final pitch competition to celebrate the innovations presented by the SXD Accelerator teams. Challenge winners will receive awards and dedicated support from within and outside CARE to work on taking their proven interventions to scale for larger impact.
Scale X Design Accelerator Cohort 4 will focus on innovations that help us deliver on our commitment to eradicating poverty through dignified, inclusive and sustainable work. Through our next cohort, we hope to lift up innovations that show us a tangible, positive glimpse of the future of work.
Applications for this year’s Scale X Design Accelerator and Challenge will be accepted until March 2, 2019
- We invite you to submit your application in Arabic, English, French, Spanish or Portuguese.
- Applications will be reviewed, and accepted participants announced by May 2019
- Accepted participants will participate remotely in the Scale X Design Accelerator program from May 2019 – Fall 2020
- A select number of participants will be flown to the US for an intensive bootcamp to prepare final presentations for a panel of external judges
- Winning teams will receive prizes, and dedicated support from within and outside of CARE to take their proven interventions to greater scale