The Los Angeles Committee for CARE is part of a nationwide network of committees working as a unified force to lead, energize and resource a shared vision of investing in women and girls as a multiplier for change.
Anne-Marie & Mark Cappellano
Russ Frackman & Myrna Morganstern
- Get insider perspectives on global humanitarian issues directly from CARE leadership and experts in the field, including on our COVID-19 response.
- Meet other changemakers in Los Angeles and across the country.
- Amplify your philanthropic impact.
Committee member benefits include exclusive access to CARE:
- An annual meeting in Los Angeles with Michelle Nunn, CARE’s President and CEO, who will brief Committee members on CARE’s priorities and initiatives.
- Access to invitation-only briefings and virtual events in Los Angeles that feature CARE program experts and special dignitaries.