Our Network Needs More Women Like You
Empowering women and girls through education, economic opportunity, and choice can lift whole communities out of poverty. When you join our network, you support these efforts through personal philanthropy, community, and being educated and involved in the issues that help CARE achieve its vision of eradicating global poverty in our lifetimes.
Members become our partners and help to provide the support CARE needs while enjoying exclusive and meaningful opportunities to learn, to advocate, to network, and to be a part of something special: women empowering other women.
Why Join CARE Women’s Network?
- Members are invited to two annual conversations with CARE’s leadership and invited to join CARE’s national events as VIP guests.
- Members receive quarterly CARE Women’s Network newsletters and invitations to two or more issue-specific programming and events with expert guest speakers and CARE executive staff.
- Members will be asked to become strong advocates for CARE’s advocacy agenda and take action throughout the year with elected officials.
How to Join
There are two ways to join the CARE Women’s Network:
- Click here to join online with an annual gift of $1,000 or $84 monthly auto-draft ($1,008 annually), or
- Make a one-time annual contribution of $1,000 by check, please make it out to CARE Women’s Network, and send it directly to the CARE Gift Center team (kindly inform us via email at email@example.com if you choose this method).Attn: Joshua Koepp and CARE Women’s Network
CARE, 151 Ellis Street NE
Atlanta, GA 30303Please note CWN on the memo line of your check.
For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org