Join us in the fight to end poverty
Today, CARE is working in over 100 countries reaching more than 100 million people through our work. Every person who we support is working to achieve their own hopes and dreams despite facing some of our global community’s most dire challenges – conflict, rising costs, food shortages, and long-lasting effects of the COVID-19 pandemic, all of which disproportionately impact women and girls.
From all of us at CARE: welcome! We are so grateful for your dedication to CARE’s mission of saving lives, ending poverty, and achieving social justice.Join the President’s Circle
If you are an existing member and have any questions about your membership, you can reach out to your personal representative found below.
As a member of this exclusive group, you will receive access to the following benefits:
- Conversations with CARE President Michelle Nunn, CARE ambassadors, and other humanitarian leaders
- Access to a personal contact at CARE
- President’s Circle membership card and decal
- Virtual global and US advocacy agenda briefings
- Insider field reports and videos during times of crisis
- Personalized Annual Reports
- Impact Reports
- VIP invitations to events
- Early access to digital and in-person events
- Early access to limited-time matching gift opportunities
Meet our team
We’re so excited to be your personal representatives! Please reach out to us if you have any questions, or if you’d like to discuss your President’s Circle membership.